Katten attorneys Claudia Callaway, Chris DiAngelo, Christina Grigorian and Howard Schickler will present "Current Major Issues in Marketplace Lending: Regulatory and Securitization Perspectives" at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 10. Discussion topics include:
- What Is Marketplace Lending? Consumer Versus Commercial, Bank Versus State Lender, Balance Sheet Versus Securitization
- Lendup, Prosper, Madden and Other Current Market Stories: How Did We Get Here?
- Regulatory Update: OCC "FinTech" Charter, and Treatment of Small Business Lending as Consumer Lending
- Securitization Trends
- Small Business
- CFPB’s Proposed Arbitration Rules and the Projected Increase in Class Action Litigation
- Vendor Management: Lead Providers, Servicers and Collectors Under Dodd-Frank