Katten Names 12 New Partners in Five Practice Areas
June 1, 2012
(CHICAGO) Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP today announced that 12 new partners have been elected by its Board of Directors. The new partners include:
- Christopher S. Atkinson, Corporate, Chicago
- Diane E. Bell, Corporate, Chicago
- Evan A. Belosa, Financial Services, New York
- Madelyn Calabrese, Financial Services, New York
- Craig M. Kuchii, Intellectual Property, Chicago
- Melissa F. Langsdorf, Commercial Finance, Chicago
- Michael J. Lohnes, Litigation, Chicago
- Monica J. Mosby, Litigation, Chicago
- Alyx S. Pattison, Litigation, Chicago
- Kristine A. Rembach, Litigation, Washington, D.C.
- John Rosans, Litigation, Washington, D.C.
- Christopher T. Shannon, Financial Services, Chicago
“This is a wonderful accomplishment and career milestone for these attorneys. Their hard work, commitment and dedication to their clients will continue to contribute a great deal to the growth and success of the firm,” said Vincent A. F. Sergi, national managing partner of Katten.